Career Services developed the Center for Impact Careers in 2012 in response to the university’s strategic vision and mission to develop capable and ethical leaders who create value through economic, social, and environmental development. The Center for Impact Careers builds the capacity of Career Services to meet the needs of a mission-driven workforce through collaboration with an engaged multidisciplinary community of students, faculty, staff, and employers seeking to make an impact through their professional endeavors.
Center for Impact Careers || Career Services
100 Dunford Hall, 915 Volunteer Blvd.
Knoxville, TN 37996
Phone: (865) 974-6520|| (865) 974-5435
Fax: (865) 974-6497
email@example.com || firstname.lastname@example.org
The mission of The Center for Impact Careers is to support the career development of lifelong volunteers driven to impact the social, environmental, and economic concerns of a global community.
The Center for Impact Careers envisions an engaged, multidisciplinary community of students, faculty, staff, and employers collaborating to make social, environmental, and economic impact through values-driven professional endeavors.
The Center for Impact Careers believes our impact and the pursuit of careers with impact must be guided by the following values:
- Integrity Principles of ethical leadership, social justice, and civility
- Mission Awareness of self and purpose
- Profession Values-driven, intentional pursuits towards skills, abilities, and knowledge
- Access Availability of information and opportunity
- Community Engagement and shared-value creation among all stakeholders
- Triple Bottom Line Alignment of social, environmental, and economic values